SEO Services – Search Engine Optimization
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. Need SEO? We can help you with that. Madtempest is a leader in Suffolk County SEO services. Our team of experts will optimize your website, not only for Google, Yahoo, and Bing, but for SUCCESS! We have the expertise and the know-how to get your site ranked up there with the big boys. If you want to be on page one of Google, you need SEO. We can help you with that. If you aren’t on page one, you may as well be on page 500. Madtempest is located in Suffolk County and has been providing SEO services since 1999. We know all about Google’s Panda and Penguin updates, and incorporate the best “white hat” SEO practices to get your business the traffic and conversions it needs.
Suffolk County SEO Services That Work
Not only are we experts in offering Suffolk County SEO services, we will take the time and explain the process to you. Our team of SEO experts will provide you with the following information about our process:
- An initial kickoff call to explain our process and answer any questions you might have, as well as what to expect moving forward.
- A detailed site analysis to show you the good and the bad with your site – what you are doing right, what needs to be fixed, and areas that are OK but could use some improvement.
- A list of keywords you are currently ranking for on Google, Yahoo, and Bing, and additional focus keywords you could be targeting to make a real impact online.
- A detailed outline of our SEO strategy, tailored specifically to your business. This can include a combination of on-page optimization, as well as “off-site” strategies to help your site get to where it needs to be.
- Website optimization – speed is king. We have a proven track record of taking an existing site, and optimizing it for speed and performance. Speed is one of the main factors of how well a site will rank in search results! Don’t get left behind, we can results you can see.
- Monthly reporting of all work completed, as well as a running task list of ongoing work.
- Ranking reports showing over time the progress of your site for targeted keywords.
- Monthly review calls to discuss campaign performance and to highlight the real progress being made.